Sunday 25 August 2013



  As it's been a while since my last post, I have edited together a collection of videos which show what I have been up to recently, when I'm not working. Today is my first day off in 13 days and I am LOVING it. I woke up at 12, had a massive hangover curing fry up, (I thought Evie was going to have some of the scrambled egg so I put 5 eggs in. Turns out she was having boiled so I ate 5 eggs), then finally watched Pirates of The Caribbean - which we had to stop and watch on my laptop because I scratched the DVD incredibly badly. LOL.

  Sincere apologies for the use of the previous word, I'm not sure what came over me. But what have I been up to? I have been swallowed by sorting through crap in my room, trying to sort out where I am living incredibly soon and work work working! It's funny how quickly your system goes into a routine, I've been working and sleeping, and in between that Mum has been stuffing as many vegetables down me as possible: 'We've got to keep your immune system working!'

  My new job is fabulous. I love the people I'm with, I always leave work with a huge smile on my face. And I'm starting to be good at it, which is even better because it means people won't yell at me down the phone. It's an exciting time.

  And of course, there's been the big 18 birthday! Last night I 'went out' for the first time with lots of friends and some work friends as well, I had a corker of a night! It's true, a night out is what you make it. It wasn't Malia but at least there was no rapists or fights, which has to be a plus. I'm just so happy to finally be able to do stuff with everyone, it's been really dull watching friends go out and buy drinks and having to get a J2O. No offence to J2O, it's a classic drink. Although, have you tried one recently? Despite it's nostalgic symbolism they really are rather unpleasant tasting...

No comments:

Post a Comment