Tuesday 10 March 2015

Guest Writers

 I want to thank Raef for his most recent addition to my blog. It's an absolute honour to have a guest writer on here, it has been a while. I may get someone else to write soon. His post was of course, not true.

 He's also been bugging me because I haven't written about him, so this post will now be dedicated to Raef.

 Raef is a friend from my halls at university. He's borderline ADHD, very fidgety, doesn't wear shoes, rubs his dirty feet all over everyone's bed and is a disgusting eater. He also needs surgery to fix his nose because his breathing is THE LOUDEST SOUND IN THE BUILDING. But unfortunately these habits are accepted by everyone because we love him. Whether it's his little skits: 'don't touch me here, don't touch me there, don't touch me in my no no square.' or his jokes: 'What's the difference between your mum and a bowling ball? Nothing, they both get fingered and chucked down an alley.' we really do love him.

 He just followed me into Milly's room to work and is now watching the Lion King with his head phones on and BREATHING REALLY LOUDLY.


 This is what he looks like. We love him. RAEF FOR SOCIAL SEC!

No comments:

Post a Comment