Wednesday 25 March 2015

Easter

 I've done the brilliant thing and managed to contract an illness just before I go home again! Excellently executed, couldn't have done it in better time! This time though, it's pretty certain (minus the doctors appointment that's happening tomorrow) that it's tonsillitis. You've got to laugh though haven't you! Hahahaha!

 I'm currently sat in bed with Raef (just to top it all, there was no better company going round) and trying to hammer out a German review. Of course, when I say trying, I mean that I'm doing this instead. Now he's going to put his music on... oh good. His 'calm music' is RARI WORKOUT. Loving this. You know the old saying, if you've got a headache - put dubstep on! Raef is on the bus to BANTERBURY.

 Here's a snap from us earlier, when he came in and fell asleep on me while I watched Fifty Shades - which is suitably and comfortingly as bad as I had imagined it would be. Her laugh is very irritating.


I've also got a whacking temperature so I'm half in a very warm 'onezie' and half taking it off to reveal my leggings and t-shirt every 5 minutes.

 But it's fine. Because I'm practically done for Easter now and once I've got antibiotics tomorrow I'll feel better. There's no problems films and Raef can't fix! Thank god for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment