Tuesday 7 January 2014

Cravings

  It's New Year. The time of expectations, ideals of living out dreams and promises. This year, I am treating New Year as another day. Every day is a chance to better myself, learn new things and discover more.

  I watched Cherrybomb last night, which I've wanted to for a long time. I love the stuff Rob Sheehan is in, he has this edge for being cast in cold situations with complex characteristics. In this he was a fucked up teenager living trying to support an alcoholic and substance addicted father, and he was given an opportunity to better himself, take responsibility and get on with his own life. Inevitably he fucks it up. The film was pretty average, but it sparked off this ideal that I have.

  If I'm honest, I would love nothing more than to be a bit of a fuck up. Someone with a complex life who overcomes it. To be extraordinary. I've not had any struggles really, which I am very thankful of, but I wish I was amazing.

  So it's time to seize opportunities and live life to the full, every day of the new year. Even if that means having to bust my arse of now to enjoy travelling.

  And I've been craving thrillers. I want to watch some really ghostly thrillers soon. Not sure if you were interested in that.


And I got this.

No comments:

Post a Comment