Wednesday 27 November 2013

Anger

How do we react when we feel different things?

Emotion is a very personal and selfish trait of human nature. In a way. The past couple of days I've been getting tired of listening to every aspect of society being judged as wrong. In my opinion, we need to remember we are all just animals programmed and instinctively designed to keep surviving. The rest is just fabrication we have created to reassure ourselves that there is some meaning in such a short existence.

That sounds pretty sombre, but I don't mean it negatively. It's a natural and simple point of view on a world full of endless complications and problems, hell even a simplistic view on the good stuff.

But back on topic, when I feel angry it manifests quite similarly to being upset. I've been wondering whether this is a similarity between the two feelings and what they do to your psyche. Being mad makes me want to reach out to people, in a way which would be totally destructive. It reminds me of every little thing that was never sorted out with people. Every unanswered question. And it makes me want to shout at them all.

One of the main things I want to pass on to any children I may have is that there is nothing worse than not sorting out un-finished business, any queries which remain unsolved. You cannot lead a life unable to move on from the past because you never had the information you needed.

This is probably all coming out as a weird stream of consciousness but sometimes that's all thoughts really are. I just feel like I lost a small piece of respect for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment