Saturday 9 November 2013

Thinking

Thinking is a very dangerous thing. Everyone has one place where their faults originate from and I think I've determined that mine is my thoughts. You know how when someone else gives you advice it's always brilliant but they can never apply it themself? That's the same for most people so I think it's a common thing. I am still aware as I think things and do things that there might be better ways of saying something or handling something, etc. But that's not always enough to control it.

When you let yourself think about something you've been trying not to think about, that's bad. I always used to struggle with that but now I've learnt to limit it. It's surprisingly easy to turn your thoughts to something else.

The only time you can do the right thing is to stop thinking and start seeing, then you'll know what to do. That might sound confusing but it's pretty simple, I hate the phrase 'try'. Don't try, just bloody do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment