Wednesday 12 November 2014

Ambition

 Recently I've been feeling swallowed by my own ambition. I had so many dreams when I got back from travelling that I've mentioned before. I have so many projects I want to dabble into it's overwhelming my brain - and I'm not making them happen.

 I could blame it on the fact that I don't have enough minutes to make the calls I need to make about a certain Christmas project, or the fact that my mum's had heart failure so, you know, it's all a bit much right now. But the real utter truth as it is whenever most things in life aren't progressing, it's your own fault. Because if I really tried things would happen. 

 I started trying a while ago with my idea of Christmas boxes for the homeless, I was going to try it for Cardiff this year. I contacted a tonne of companies asking for discount cards, fully stamped coffee cards, that sort of thing. They would be compiled into a box to give out to those who don't have permanent housing over Christmas. Of course these big companies don't respond to emails, so I've had out of about twenty companies, one reply. And it was a no. What I really need to do is call them, but my dad would be paying. So I need to figure that one out.

 Then there was my big 'become toned' plan, which is urrr... still in progress. I've been to the gym pitifully few times this term. Must book into classes. Must... Did eat a salad today though, that's good?

 I miss singing but don't want to do Choral stuff anymore. I was hoping there'd be an A Cappella group in Reading but there isn't, so I'd have to start one and I can't read music and am scared of singing in public... that's a great ambition. I want to do something I'm afraid of.

 Plus I wanted a writing job, and I'm still waiting for that to appear in my mailbox. I have been applying though. That's alright I guess.

 Then Milly and I tried to start a nail thing and it turns out our halls aren't insured so we were threatened to be kicked out of our accommodation... woohoo. That was that. Bye bye £90.

There are others but I actually can't remember them now... what to do. Want to read, write, apply, call people all at once. AAAAAAH.

Help me, myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment