Thursday 22 January 2015

Motivation

 Week 2, it's 2:15 and I've not yet had a shower, dressed properly or got any work done. Need to finish my book still and desperately trying to find ideas of articles to write for Blasting News. It always seems tempting to fob everything off just to watch that chick flick I've been 'meaning to watch'. So so lazy.

 I miss that drive I had when I got home from South America. I was so ready for everything. I wanted, and still do, everything I can get from life. Sometimes I worry things look better on paper than they do in real life. Saying 'I've sent out loads of applications' means I was in bed in my pajamas doing anything but writing my essays.

 Haven't been tempted by any of the societies, still been meaning to dance. Still need to exercise more. Still need to wash my sheets.

 But I occasionally get these mad flashes where loads gets done, and the more I've been reeping the benefits of the incredible social options you have living in halls - enjoying spending time with new people as a mix with those I'm comfortable with - and absolutely adoring that those I've become closer too are starting to trust me with their problems and stories. As am I, I just don't have any problems beyond - my floor needs a hoover, that are worth discussing as of yet.

 I always tell people when they're sad that they should go running because you get so many endorphins from it, so the first step for me should be exercise. In my defence, I've been to the gym twice since I've been back. That's a lot more than I used to go... all of last term I went three times?

 COME ON POPS.

No comments:

Post a Comment