Friday 30 January 2015

Writing

 Going through a patch where I find it difficult to think of new ideas of things to talk about. I think I put a lot of mental pressure on myself with articles lately, and now I've had a major cold I feel a bit wiped out. You know how it is, when you feel a bit ill and it's hard enough trying to figure out if you want lunch or not.

 Need to keep reading, it's a major stimulus for new ideas, I think. Oh some good news though, I got a first for my blog assignment, so thanks to anyone who read it! Not that that helped... it's the thought that counts yano?

 Got my dad and brother coming for dinner on Monday night, lunch with an old friend on Sunday so it's set to be a nice weekend. Milly's off to her boyfriend's for the weekend and Francesca has her mumma down so I think I may have a lot of time to try and sort my head out...

...or just watch a lot of 4od.


No comments:

Post a Comment