Wednesday 4 February 2015

PARRDDAAAAY

 Well, I got a job. It's one of those catering companies, I'll be booked to do weddings and hold drinks and smile. I might drop things too but he said as long as I don't drop it on the bride it's ok! Touch wood...

 The last couple of weeks I've suddenly enjoyed going out clubbing a hell of a lot more. Every night I tell myself I'm not going out all it takes is Ryan to smile at me and go 'you know you want to' and I'm throwing on my partay jeans and some lippy.

 But now I think I'm going to find the right balance. Looking forward to some upcoming events, and besides those I can pace myself a bit better. I was a bit behind on my book reading, and when I saw my brother Barney on Monday he saw my 'to read' pile and pointed out that one of the books was two plays in one. He said that counts as two books..

 I'm going with that. I read one last night, Rita, Sue and Bob too. It's about two babysitters that start sleeping with the father of the kids and then one of them gets preggers and moves into a flat with him. It was weird. But short. I like short.

 Continuing on my emotional, intellectual and physical education this year. Namely three things I want to achieve: reading for intellect, gyming for physicalect [sic], and arty fartying for emotialect [sic].

HOORAY I ALSO HAVE A BROWNIE TO EAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment