Wednesday 25 February 2015

Life and shit

 Tonight is the first time I've had one of those random erupting in tears moments in a while. Not really sure particularly why that happened, shocked myself a bit. I'm pretty sure it was nothing to do with the Plagiarism essay I was writing... it didn't really help things though to be honest.

 Felt a bit panicky, like I wanted to get away for a moment. Now I've taken a break, finished my work and calmed down a bit I feel oddly positive. Maybe that's because I accidentally picked up my mum's top from the last wash at home, and the neckline is so pretty I may adopt it permanently (sorry ma).

 Really I think I'm just really missing travelling. I want to be in different places all the time, I'm dying to get back out there. At the moment money is so tight I can't see myself getting out of this country ever again, and I'd love to go to Europe this year. Especially when people around you are planning all their trips, it's hard to imagine that your summer is quickly looking like you living in a 9 bed house in Reading alone, working and sleeping.

 I suppose it's part of the adventure. Just a difficult thing to learn, patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment