Thursday 16 April 2015

Just me?

 I'm praying that's it not just me who's peppering my parents with quotes from uni (Ja'mie King mostly, thanks Raef) and driving them mad with it. I've trained my mum to keep putting her two fingers up and saying 'YOLO' like we all do and when I say "Where are we going?" my parents both chorus back reluctantly with: "Banterbury".

 I think they want me to go back now. And so do I, I am ridiculously home sick for everybody there. I understand that I'm going through the irritating time where uni friends are everything to you, but I really don't care. This feels like my time, finally. Not really sure what I mean by that... I know it entails having -700 pounds, a crate of beers and some of the worst private jokes ever. Happiness.

Listen to this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0k_i8PPM40

No comments:

Post a Comment