Friday 4 December 2015

8 days to go

 This last week has gone impressively quickly! One week to go, this time next week I hope I am already lasagned with my course mates. Did I mention I was grateful for them?

 And then Waaaaaaales yaaaaaay. Words can't describe how excited I am. Can't wait to get back to the cafe... drop some more cups, spill some more stuff and generally bodge up everything. This is going to be the best Christmas yet.

Plus to top all that off, mum's been to the doctors and everything with her heart is looking really good, medication is doing what it should and her lifestyle changes are making huge progress. Which calls for bubbles and mulled wine as soon as I am home. Can't wait to get my tacky faux fur coat back on and walk along streets with fairy lights arm in arm with mum, while she talks at me about plants and christmas food and keeps pointing out different things in shops.

I swear I'll blink this week and it'll be gone again.

May even crack out the jumper soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment