Wednesday 9 December 2015

Good Places

On another note, I just surprised myself by starting the first drawing in about 4 years. No wait... how old am I? 3 years. I've really forgotten how to do it, it's sort of comical, but I'm glad to see that my patience for it is still there.

Trying to juggle the exam revision, prep for tomorrow, exercise and eat what's left in my fridge so we can switch it off and clean it before I leave. It's all very stressful. AND in a bizarre turn of events, I saved money today. Like this: I got paid, and I transferred some of it into a savings account. I KNOW. Just before Christmas and everything! I don't know what's got into me. Probably a bloody good idea.

Bought another Christmas present today and feeling hugely successful. It's one of the sad parts of being a student, I feel like Christmas is happening somewhere else because we can't watch proper tv adverts, and the house is not decorated because we all leave this weekend. It's really going to hit me when I get home and the house is freezing and there's mistletoe everywhere.

Like a dream come true.

Meanwhile, Milly's mum forgot to pick up their passports at the gate in Heathrow, so she is currently stranded in Dubai waiting for their passports to be flown over so they can get through immigration. Honestly, I despair. So so so funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment