Wednesday 9 December 2015

One Exam, One Group Presentation and One Test.

So today was my first exam, it went terribly but apparently everyone else's did too so hopefully it'll be alright... ignorance is bliss.

Now I have one test to complete, a group presentation tomorrow and finally an exam on Friday night to go! I'll be in that car driving home before I know it. Cannot WAIT to see my mum, my dogs, the decorations in the house, the fires, the music. Gives me shivers thinking about it!!!

I feel like Wales has turned me into a country girl. Words can't describe how at home I feel there, and how much I love the community and the people. Coming from where I was before, it's just nice that everyone looks out for each other. Salisbury was great, but it was too big to feel as homely. I'm a very lucky girl.

Just got to plod on with my work now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment