Friday 27 November 2015

14 Days and Counting

After a little bit of a panic and stress I'm finally getting to a calmer state about everything that's happening in my course. Out of that list of projects I have at the moment:

  • 2 exams
  • 1 assignment
  • 2 group projects
  • 3 online tests
  • 1 statistics test
Add to that the extra strain of changing housemates and all the paperwork that goes with it. Whilst I'm very fond of the boys I live with, the majority of them leave everything to myself and Milly to sort. Let's just say I have a lot more sympathy for my mum dealing with her teenage sons now...

BUT I have been exercising regularly, I've lost weight and am already feeling the benefits AND by Tuesday I will have knocked two projects off that list! In 14 days time I will be packing up my jumpers and my houseplants to drive home for Christmas. 

I feel pretty positive right now. And my modules for next term are amazing so I'm in a better place, I've stopped drinking for a bit just to stop the whole becoming-a-psycho-girl thing and try to mend some relationships with people I was um... not great to. But it could be worse right!

Also, Justin Bieber is helping me through this time with his annoyingly good new album (if Joz or Barney are reading this, I'm sorry to let you down).

No comments:

Post a Comment