Wednesday 10 July 2013

  I am so excited about life at the moment. Stupid things, like opening and closing the store tomorrow excites me. I am in control and have been trusted to open the store by myself. How amazing is that? I feel privileged.

  Lately I've been really missing speaking another language. I really did fall in love with German in GCSE year and I've missed that kind of achievement. The feeling of being able to speak and understand some other language well was such a satisfying experience. I'm hoping I can take up learning some languages next year. Might force friends to teach me...

This song was introduced to me recently, love it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqCQx0t5qjw

  I had a nice little argument with James Kelly earlier:

Me: Yeah I don't like Leah. I can't picture her winning.
James: She's hot though
Me: What?!! Noo ew James you have shit taste
James: No I don't, everyone thinks she's hot
Me: Who? You and Chris?
James: EVERYONE
Me: And your dad?
James: MANY PEOPLE
Me: Who.
James: you know
Me: Name them
James: Fuck you
Me: Thought so.

Here's a photo of me and my parents pretending to be on a rollercoaster:


No comments:

Post a Comment