Thursday 5 September 2013

Pride

  Today I took my first phone call without anyone sat with me. It was a most terrifying sweaty adrenaline rush. But I did it, and yes I had to call her back because I forgot everything, but the point is I DID IT. I just wish we could have some way of filtering the easier calls to the trainees... but it was awesome. I was shaking a lot afterwards, but the rush was really rewarding. I love talking to people, you're never lonely.

  Other excitements are that my mum's Messiah Project is finally starting to get the recognition it deserves, she's evens started setting up a blog tonight, (with the addition of my help and an amount of swearing), so watch this space, I shall be linking it when she writes. I am sure it will be like my blog, but funnier and better written.

  It's one of those days where hard work pays off, I am hugely proud of the ideas my mum comes up with, her determination and drive to see them through without any relent, and her passion for helping timid singers. I think I should count myself lucky for having such an inspirational, intelligent fucking pain in the arse of a mother. How many people can say that they are inspired by their Mum? Not many I think. Very proud daughter.

  To be fair, my dad is having an equally taxing day. He's been given the gruelling task of cooking supper, which he is fretting about no end bless him. Mum really has set a high challenge with this one.

  ANYWAY please can you click the link to her website and just click 'like' on the homepage on the left. No excuses.
http://www.cloud9press.co.uk/

Hey if you really like me and want to earn brownie points, why not share it with anyone you want?!

That's all for now folkes.

No comments:

Post a Comment