Saturday 14 September 2013

Stress

  The last few days I have found myself hugely stressed and can't seem to identify why that is. I think maybe it's a collection of things; my parents are getting close to setting an exchange date for the house which means I'm going to have to go through the mountain of crap in my room. Not looking forward to that so much.

  It might be trying to find my exam results to fill in a remark form in for monday.

  Could be work.

  Or getting ready for Geneva.

  Or being a lone wolf.

  Who knows? I suppose like any normal stress it's a combination of things. So when I get home from work today I am going to take a deep breath and find my exams, get that slip out of the way, maybe just that gesture will make me feel a little better.

  I've put weight on too. It's on my face again. That must be the consequence of having about 3 lunches every day for 5 weeks. So it's time to start easing off too much food as well. I am silly.

  What else...

...nothing really. I'm going 'out' tonight so maybe there'll be gossip tomorrow. Or shenanigans. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment