Wednesday 16 October 2013

Confusion

  Well everything seems to be happening. I have boxes in my room, that's how happening it is. On a negative side, I dropped a book on my laptop and now the backspace key is broken off. I am sad.

  My plans for next year have been scuppered recently, so I am now clueless about what I'll do next year. But, on a plus side, I am seeing James Bradwell pretending to be a prostitute on Saturday night, and I have been spending more time with some really great people recently. Things could always be worse.

  I'm starting to wonder, the number of times I mention James Bradwell on here, they might find this blog in millions of years and he'll become the next deity everyone worships... that'd be cool.

 Speaking of religion, I heard something the other day about how monkey's have religion. This science guy was talking on the radio about how certain groups of monkeys eat ants and if you don't eat ants, you can't hang out with them. Apparently 12% of their poo contains ants, for no reason at all health wise. It's just what they do. I reckon I'd not fit in well because I'd struggle to catch ants and eat them. Other monkeys have other insect religions though so maybe I'd be better off elsewhere.

 I'm not saying it's something I'm thinking of pursuing but it's always good to have emergency life plans eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment