Monday 28 October 2013

Out

  I am currently in the process of taking everything over the road to the Kelly house. And it is proving a most exhausting task, in every possible way.

  I will always look back on this time on how it was a hugely exciting exertion, an incredibly hopeful time and one of the hardest I've yet had to go through. I have really missed my brother's the past few years but it has given me and my parents a window to become an incredibly close unit, and knowing that might not be there for a while is quite hard to come to terms with. But I find myself from tonight with a new family again and I am so excited to be spending time outside my home, in a weird way. I mean come on, double bed!

  This week I have a gorgeous plan, I'm moving out, seeing two extremely close friends in London, catching up with old and new friends and starting to plan my travels. I've decided - fuck it, I'll go away.  So for me, I have never had such an exciting moment in my life as I am now and that is amazing. I love my job, my family, my friends. Everything seems to be slotting into place. That's enough for me for now.

  As for my parents being far away, I am still going to see them once a week and I'll be living with them again for a month before I go away, and before uni. It'll be so good to get out of Salisbury and into the bleak midwinter, rolling hills of Wales.

  On a funnier note, today I put a penis jelly sweet into Liam (from work)'s tea. It dissolved. Har har. Back to pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment