Tuesday 22 October 2013

Just one drink?

  It's less than a week until I move in with the Kelly family and I am feeling quite strange. I think it'll be weird to be living two doors away from my parents, who are still going to be here for a while. I have so much packing to do. So much clothing!

  And my plans next year? Who knows. I would love to travel, I'm finding it upsetting to think I might not be able to see any of that. I just need to think but it's so hard to choose, I really am hanging on to any hope of getting away. So if anyone needs a travel partner... please!

  As for the list of things I wanted to achieve this year, none of them seem to be getting done yet. I'm too tired in the evening to do any writing besides this, so the idea I had to write a 'book' seems a colossal project beyond the outline I've written. The dismal weather isn't helping my ethic either.

  On the bright side, it's amazing what some exercise will do for you. I did a tiny bit the other day and felt hugely better. It's back to basics now, so my plan is to eat well, do exercise and pack up my room. I think I just need to focus on getting back to a good neutral now. Not that I'm unhappy, I just mean that my decisions will flow from a more easy state of mind.

  I did also have the best night on Saturday. I'm not sure Salisbury is as shit as they say it is. A great night is what you make it, so I think everyone needs to stop complaining and just have fun. It's not that hard once you're in the right frame of mind and you're nice and merry. The best nights start with: 'Just one drink...' Then BAM you're flat out on your arse in Voodoo with about 6 pairs of arms helping you up. Texts you forgot you sent, texts from friends of people you danced with, adds on Facebook of unfamiliar names.

 That's what I call a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment