Wednesday 29 August 2012

I'm still up. There's something really peaceful about being awake really late at night. I'm sat on the counter in the kitchen, playing Bon Iver - Stacks. Always reminds me of last year, badminton lessons. I'm not even sure why. It's just one of those perfect summer evening songs. It's kinda sombre, but it's also very beautiful.

Easy by Justin Vernon as well. And I'm drinking tea. I'd like to stay up all night, and then maybe doze off and wake up when the sun's just up, wake up and make pancakes. I always thought it would be nice to go and live in a little wooden hut in the middle of some snowy state. I'd just go walking and mess around in the snow and have gorgeous big fires every night and cook lovely food. I think I'd like some company too.

I am going to upload videos of my holiday, (including my mum getting very angry in Articulate), but I accidentally cancelled it earlier, and it had taken 6 minutes to upload, so couldn't be bothered to do it again.

I also have my gorgeous friend Mads staying. Haven't seen her since last summer, she's barking mad, but extremely lovely and her laugh is guaranteed to crack you up. She's been really nice company tonight, forced me to watch Harry Potter, but I guess I could cut her some slack on that one. Chances are that I'm not going to get far in life with someone else not doing that to me again.


No comments:

Post a Comment