Wednesday 15 August 2012

Results tomorrow is TERRIFYING me so I'm going to blabber on about something else.

I was on my lunch break today, and found myself playing Notting Hill in my head, namely, the scene where Julie whatsherface and Hugh floppyhair are talking about her having a stunt bottom, and I got to thinking about whether I'd have a stunt bottom if I were in nudy scene.

For a start, if you were going through a bad bum phase, (tan lines, midge bites etc.), then the person you were playing opposite or everyone filming it would be thinking 'Her bottom's not very nice' and then everyone in your career would know you as the person with the shit bottom. So in a way, the damage is done because you have to have your arse out in front of the camera men and actors and everyone.

Next I was thinking about picking a stunt bum, you'd have to find one that looked realistic, so you might as well play your own bum. But then, if I sent my dad to the cinema to watch the new movie I'm in, would I feel better having told him on his way in 'And just fyi dad, don't panic it's not actually my bottom.' or would I feel better to just shove him when the scene comes up so he'd close his eyes? All things you need to think about.

Plus, if you do get a stunt bottom, anyone who knows watching the movie would think you either a) had a shit arse, which let's face it, is a good reason to get one, or b) you're a wuss. I don't want anyone thinking either of those things about my bottom, for gods sake. And if you do go for your own bottom, do they put make up on it? If you do have a midge bite, how humiliating is that, that there's someone in the credits under the title 'Guy Who Edited Poppy's Midge Bite Off Her Arse' that's embarrassing. 

So I couldn't actually come to a good conclusion. Hmmm... 

(None of the above statements reflect the wellbeing of my bottom, just so you know).

THIS MADE ME CHUCKLE:


No comments:

Post a Comment