Monday 13 August 2012

There are some things I need to do before I leave home. These things were stressing me out, so I have decided, for your viewing pleasure, to list everything I must train myself in.

1. Learn to spend less time on ASOS binging. This is why I am broke. In fact, maybe I should block it from my server so I'll never be tempted.
2. Cooking- I am absolute shit at cooking and if I want to survive I must change this.
3. Teach mum how to do her own eyebrows and paint her nails, otherwise she'll have to come with me. And then so will dad because he'll have no one to cut his hair.
4. Tidy and clean my room - more to prove to myself that if the opportunity were to present itself where my room would need cleaning, I would be able to rise to the challenge.
5. Read all the Harry Potters. (Because a) I don't want to get bullied and b) I don't want to take them all with me)
6. Learn some FUNNY ice breaker jokes
7. Never resort to previously stated number 6.

That's most of it.

Things I need to do this holiday:
1. Re draft personal statement LOTS
2. Do English homework
3. Buy the drama books
4. Buy the class civ books
5. Do class civ homework (if there was any)
6. Tidy the shit hole I'm sat in.
7. Figure out Georgina's train times.
8. Figure out my train times.
9. Figure out Maddie's itinerary for when she comes
10. Figure out driving lessons
11. Start learning theory (Under NO circumstances at the advice of Ollie)
12. Chuck away my ugly clothes
13. Finish the play


That's a lot more than I thought it would be... aaaah.... oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment