Thursday 16 August 2012

You know, I'm not even going to talk about results tonight either. I'm actually finding the post stress worse than the pre stress. It's like you can feel the pressure of school coming at you like a train...

Anyway. Today I started my scrapbook, and I'm very happy to have a hobby again. Basically, I bought this gigantic ringbinder from paperchase and the plan is to fill it with my life through sixth form and university. I'm excited. It looks cool so far. I just like playing with the PVA to be honest though.

So this holiday, I need to calmly sit down and work out what the hell I am doing, and it will be fine. It will allll be fine.

Tonight my plan is to book open days and hair-dry my washing so I can actually pack it. Very exciting stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment