Thursday 16 August 2012

Plus, my mum has got to a point now where she can predict what's going to happen in the archers. The other day, this character 'Vicky' was feeling a bit sick, and mum comes into my room and goes 'She's going to have a downs baby. I know it. She is.' Then today she came into my room and said 'So.... Vicky's just had a hospital appointment. She's got a high risk of having a down-syndrome baby. What did I say. I knew it.'

How cute is this though, the guy who plays this character 'Jazzer' is blind! I think that's really sweet. I don't really know why but it is.

When we were doing our drama practical, after the performance to parents, Miss Shingles came to give our group feedback and she said to James 'James... I feel like you would be really good on the radio.' That was her feedback. I'm so annoyed at Miss Shingles though, somehow I've managed to claw a B in drama, after literally not understanding a word she said all year. She used to underline bits of my work and write next to it: 'no, no, no, NO!!!' How is that helpful in anyway?!

No comments:

Post a Comment