Friday 31 August 2012


This was a video I made on my first day on holiday (I was pretty bored). The house was absolutely GORGEOUS though.

I found this website called 'My First Cover' and some of their facebook cover designs made me laugh so much I thought I'd share them with y'all:


I just can't understand people who would put up weird things like that on their wall... and you can just tell people who put it up will have someone in mind. And, if they know they can't have the person they like, that's quite probably because the other person told them they don't like them, so they're going to see the uploaded cover photo and just feel really irritated by the fact that this person's cover photo is about them.... you see what I mean?


That just made me laugh.


Really??


REALLY?!!?


If anyone uploaded this, it would be because they think THEY are this girl. *dramatic sigh*



Hahahaha fuck off.


...bit weird.

I admit, I liked this one.



Okay theeeeen.

If you go to the website they have some absolute crackers.

Anyway, Maddie left this morning, and we had a really good couple of days. She's mental. We didn't sleep until 6 in the morning on wednesday, we had a massive pizza order. Actually, I googled voucher codes for dominoes and they came up on a website, so never again will I buy anything online without checking to see if there's any discount out there.

Then we slept for 3 hours, woke up, watched about 5 films throughout the day under a duvet, got Ollie round for the evening and went to bed crying and the film "Alfie." So weird... but fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment