Friday 19 April 2013

  I like signs, I think they're nice and always help you out. I had a sign just now, I've been doing this whole healthy thing for the past two days:
1. 10 minute 'miracle' yoga
2. 100 tummy tones
3. The 30 day squat challenge
So anyway, I get home and have this huge craving for Nutella pancakes. I go into the cupboard, there's no Nutella left. A sign. It's made me feel stronger.

  The squat challenge is a complete bitch by the way, I woke up the day after the initial night of 50 squats. I couldn't move. Getting up or down stairs for the rest of the day was agonising. I felt like my body was laughing at me, but persevering has made all the difference. It's amazing how much willpower we store away. I am determined this year to actually get that "summer body." I have to, seeing as I'm now going on a holiday to the classy Malia with 4 other girls (definitely eyeing up the competition). So girls, take my word for it I will beat you to the best bikini bod. And no I will not be uploading photos of this.

  Apart from that, my day consisted of a lesson where James Kelly pretended to be a woman chatting up Tom - who was getting increasingly uncomfortable). This was very entertaining. Lots to do for our performance to parents yet, getting a bit nervous. Just need to learn the lines this weekend ready for our tech- eek! Anyway, then I had frees, then lunch with Georgina at Wagamamas, which I hadn't been too for zonks. Bumped into Sarah McAbendroth on my way to meet Georgina as well, and was very jealous of her immense tan.


Then after my final lesson of the day and a walk home with the elated weekend version of James Kelly, (he's a cross between Kermit the frog and Happy the dwarf when it's a friday afternoon), I came home to find Pineapple muffins and a note from my mum saying: "These are fucking lovely! PTO... so are you x" Enough to make anyone's day. PLUS I SAW TWO MAGPIES!!


  Off to do my yoga motherfuckerrrrrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment