Monday 15 April 2013

One of Those Days.

It's been one of those days today, where everything's been a bit overwhelming. I mean, for a start we were late to school, then it just went from there really.

I came home to find that Manchester are letting me differ my entry, and that I might be moving in with Barney, Ollie and Bex.

IT'S BEEN ONE OF THOSE DAYS MY FRIENDS!!

I had you starting to feel all melancholy there now didn't I! Plus I had a funny time in Shakydog, that incredibly charming salesman in there talked yet again into another amazing milkshake and I said to him today "You could sell me a goat and I'd still leave thinking it was a good idea." He laughed, it was nice to hear someone laugh at something I've said.

Here is a video of my Mum trying to make Chloe better (she's much better now) plus we might be getting some chicks soon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment