Tuesday 16 April 2013

No more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=g8PrTzLaLHc

I've snapped. You know when you get to that point where you think to yourself, no more. Today I stood holding 2 chocolate bars, an apple tart and a smartie cookie. This was my lunch, followed by a chocolate muffin at home. I've started to notice my weight's been creeping up. And I thought to myself, no more. No more eating sugary foods and feeling unwell all the time. No more acting like you're indestructible. No more.

So it's that time again. Time for a 30 day squat challenge, for tummy toning and to stop eating crap. I'm bored of feeling groggy and ill because I want to live to my flavour. My parents are selling our house at some point soon, so it's time to clear out all the stuff in my room that I don't want to have to hold onto. It feels good to suddenly be this inspired by everything. Partly I like how up and down my life can be, because the highs are so worth it, the confidence is incredibly encouraging. And my dad was talking about how boring life can be when everything is on a level, so I don't want to be one of those people it's easy to know, not in an exhausting way, but you'll never be a great friend if you don't have a great life and perspective.

I believe everything is the way you look at it, that quote about relationships I mentioned previously has really reminded me of this. It's tiring having to look at the negative all the time and not putting effort in because you dislike something is much less fun than seeing things as a temporary task and just getting on with it. Nothing is going to happen or change if you're not going to change your attitude. Sometimes I think people who live their lives like that are only around to inspire everybody else to keep themselves from slipping into that.

British people seem to have a tendency to be cynical and extremely downcast, it can be easy to join that. But I don't want to be like that right now, can't think of a better time to pull myself together. So it's time to do my exams, I'm really enjoying revising just because you can finally find yourself falling in love with what you've been studying without the pressure of teachers forcing you to.

And has anyone else realised this, in 5 months we're leaving our homes and never. Coming. Back.

Ever.

Wowza.

No comments:

Post a Comment