Wednesday 17 April 2013

Well, James Kelly has been pestering me no end about writing a post that's ALL ABOUT HIM. So here it is. I hope you're happy Kelly.

James lives two doors down from me and HE WILL NOT LEAVE ME ALONE. He used to send me creepy texts saying he could see me, and his twin Chris kept leaving me food on my wall, really strange. And then his mum and my mum flirted and became mumsy friends (James' mum is called Joy and she's lovely and she has a warm smile).

Funny thing is James and I used to hate each other - more than we do now. We were in a bit of a friendship 'group' for a while and we were the only ones that didn't speak and didn't like each other, James would even stay in town for an extra 10 minutes so we didn't have to walk home together, including one night when it was pitch black and I had a body con skirt and no tights on... totally over it. Not mad at all.

Just kidding!



A couple of good moments from our "friendship:"

1. James: There once was a girl called Poppy,
who made all the boy's dicks go floppy.
She got all upset, then got with a vet.
And now she's always stroppy.
Poppy: Nice James.
James: I know.
Poppy: Okay, I have one for you.
James: Go on...
Poppy: There once was a boy called James.
He died.

2. James: I realised the other day, we're only friends because we HAVE to be. You're taking two of my subjects, we walk to school and we live two doors apart. We have to be friends. I don't have any escape.
Poppy: Nice.

3. Poppy: Is that woman jewish?
James: She's chinese you fucktard.

4. Poppy: So basically, she was talking about this other girl behind her back and I overheard them and I was like- hang on a minute! And then I mentioned it to that guy from the play and-
James: AAAARGH I DON'T CARE POPPY.
Poppy: ....


Ps. Heard this song today and got all nostalgic about childhood:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suWQZlL2-a4

Pps. do not buy shit headphones, they suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment