Friday 27 January 2012


If I thought I was struggling with finding something to talk about yesterday, I definitely am today. It's been one of those days where everything could've been lovely, but one thing messed it up. That one thing being I forgot my purse, so I had no money to go shopping this afternoon. Had to meet up with my dad and borrow some, then decided birthday shopping isn't my forte and quit.

Quickly, here's a good song:

Check out my playlist too, if you like that song you'll like the playlist.

Today, I was absent minded. In my head, I was in London ready to start shooting some corny TV programme for teenagers who don't belong. Like Misfits or Skins or something. Since when was the fashion of teenage personalities to be really fucked up?

I've started writing again, but I want to persevere this time. Get past that brick wall I always come up against. Then again, I always used to write things in the wrong order and then get confused, but George the other day said about writing things which you're in the mood for. Actually yeah, that's the way to go about it. I reckon I'm going to write and then when the thing I'm writing's done, I'll go through and edit it to make logical sense. Problem is coming up with a complicated plot hurts my brain.

I wish I were one of those poetic people who read clever books and live in a house by the sea alone, wearing really old clothing. Problem is, those people never get left in peace by the end of their lives, and I think peace is what I need. Everyday the temptation to just get on a train gets larger and larger. I'm hoping it lasts till uni, I don't want to buckle halfway through year 13. I read this website the other day about dealing adolescents and it said this:

"Parents often feel they have lost any sort of control or influence over their child. Adolescents want their parents to be clear and consistent about rules and boundaries, but at the same time may resent any restrictions on their growing freedom and ability to decide for themselves."

Very true.

When I'm a parent and my kids reach 16, I'm going to send them to live in a tent in the garden.

I wish my life were a movie, maybe someday I'll sleep looking at the stars for fun. It's funny, I know I'm not perfect at acting and I'm only young, but I feel like this is where my life is going. I trust feelings, sometimes things you just know are going to happen, do happen. Positive thinking's meant to make your life sort itself out to be positive. If that makes sense. This blog makes no sense. Muffin.

No comments:

Post a Comment