Saturday 28 January 2012

Since I'm going out tonight, I thought I'd do the post now. Been a hectic day already. Had work this morning, which was interesting. The first man who came in asked me where New Canal was and then told me I had good posture. I mean, that's nice to know, but why on earth do people point out things like that? Still, good on you strange man. Had a lovely time with Aimee and Lauren, and when I answered the phone I didn't mess it up this time. Despite being pretty sure it was on speakerphone next to my ear, I didn't say anything embarrassing this time (I'm not even going to describe what happened last time). I even had a surprise visit from Pender, which was nice.

Then I'd rehearsal for choir, which was tiring. I ate two packets of crisps and now I'm shaking from not eating healthy stuff. I dropped my music down underneath the stage and had to get Aidan to crawl under and pick it up for me, which probably ruined one of his lovely checkered shirts. Sorry Aidan.

Then walked home with dad, I've just had a lovely long shower to sort out my hair, (because it was looking far too emo-ey), and now it's gone a lovely dark brown- hooray! Now time to pick an outfit for Robin's tonight, but I'm failing miserably. Also now slightly worried about the card Jessie made me buy. But hey. What can possibly go wrong?!! Haha!!!!!!

Also just found out James Kelly's coming tonight which will be lovely because he's lovely. But feeling a bit nervous and on edge, I think I'm just bummed that I'll be late for the pardy because I'm at this concert. I love the concerts, don't get me wrong, but I hate to think I'd miss anything good.

My plans for the concert tonight are to be completely professional and behave like an adult at all times. After pulling faces into the Salisbury Journal camera today, I think that's probably the right way to behave tonight. Besides, I'm too tired to do anything exciting. Maybe I'll chew some gum when no one's looking to be rebellious.... although actually the thought of that made me feel doubley nervous so I think I'll just let dad be the naughty one tonight.

Link for tonight?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngmz7Dfs9CU&feature=autoplay&list=PL61664A7554D238D0&lf=plpp_video&playnext=1

Listen to the first minute and 10 seconds of this and it's amazing, then it gets shit. Skip to the next song after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment