Thursday 26 January 2012

So, I was a bit challenged for an idea for tonights blog, but I've decided, (since there's nothing else to 'review'), to write about my day. May sound pretty dull, till you remember it's Poppy Evans talking here, and I'm always doing random things which get me into difficulty.

Here's an exact look at how my day was, including annoying girls things like.... feelings. I woke up late as normal, but lay in bed for a while longer, then mum started cooking me a pancake at around 5 to, so we were a bit late leaving, but oh well. As I walked down the hill with Emily and Rosa, this white van went past us and drove so slowly, we got a very long awkward and extremely close by eye up by a guy next to the van driver. I never understand people who are in the seat next to the van driver. What are they there for? Moral support? He's only driving for god's sake.

Got to school, went and binned my old artwork, you know, the weird cardboard box that Mrs Stratton had taken one look at and said 'What's that?' 'A sculpture.' 'Oh ok.' Cheers for the support dude. Then I had class civ, where I gave a fascinating presentation on women and the family. When I got back to my desk, James had left me a locket on the table (my throat was hurting). Thanks James.

Drama was awful because I had a bit of a row with a team member, and I feel a bit bad about it now. But he was in a bad mood and so was I, so it was bound to happen. And James stood up for me which was sweet (a different James). Thanks James.

Then I went straight from drama into binge mode- I sprinted to Waitrose in the break, (including more rowing with the team member), and bought £8 worth of chocolate- 2 slabs of 100g, a medium toblerone and a large bag of magic stars. Thankfully, Georgina cheered me up in english and now most of it's still in my room.

So in english Georgina cheered me up by winning at dots and boxes, drawing a picture of a girl calling me a loser on my english exam paper and tried to draw all over my hand. But unfortunately, despite all this she still managed to make me laugh. Or was it that girl who kept nodding off at the end of the lesson....

Highlights of the day have to be seeing a family friend at school on a placement and having a really exciting phone call with my brother on the phone. (Obviously, how else can you have a phone call). And I just made a cake, but I can't publicly write why yet until after it's been used (keeping you all on your toes).

Awwww..... and Georgina just texted me saying- Put the yellow nail varnish in your bag NOW.

She's lovely.

Right I'm off to find my pants. I used to have hundreds of pairs and now they're gone, it's very frustrating.

Listen to this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PElhV8z7I60&ob=av2e

No comments:

Post a Comment