Wednesday 25 January 2012

SO this blog is all about my friend Georgina. Typical of her, I told her I'd started a blog and she commanded me to write an entry all about how amazing she is and how much I love her, so here it is Georgina, please don't kill me for uploading this video.

Where to begin. Georgina has a way of always making me laugh, whether it's something stupid she's done or whether I'm laughing at her laughing at me, either way we're always in fits of giggles around each other. Yeah ok, so I might be failing english language and general studies because of her constant need for chats and playing dots and boxes on every sheet we get given until we're both about to cry, (which secretly I'm equally keen to do), but I'm just so in awe of her I forgive her.

I guess you could say we're sort of opposites, anything I like she doesn't, but we're both shit at english which brings us together. The thing about Georgina is, if you're ever slightly low, she's the one who'll brighten your day as soon as you see her. Normally with some odd comment or stupid joke but you'll be laughing before you really understand why. I also always find myself surprised by her, like, for example, I'm quite a suck up for altering my opinions to agree with people I'm getting to know, which I'm trying to stop. Anyway, when Georgina and I sat next to each other in english at the beginning of the year we would talk about stuff and I would change my opinions to what I thought she would think. But Georgina always agreed with me on stuff like talking back at teachers and... um.... I can't think of another example but you get the idea. Embarrassingly, I'd then have to do the whole, 'oh actually yeah I agree with you.'

I doubt she'll understand that last bit and I'll have to explain it to her.

I'm getting a bit stuck for ideas now, so I'm just going to put a couple of memories:
G- "Mr Dew, if I finish my coursework draft by wednesday-"
P- "You won't."
G- "Yeah but if I do."
P- "You won't though."
G- "..."

G- "He was pregnant with my... urrr... I was... urrr.... ummmm.... he was, I was urrrr...."

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. I'm tired Georgina, so you can tell me off for this tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment