Tuesday 24 January 2012

This is my first time writing a blog, and basically I thought I'd do random shit on here, theatre reviews, tips on how to act like a complete social letch and yet remain super cool at the same time. Things like that. Oh and I'll probably post some really annoying songs on here a lot because I like them.

So how am I today? Well, not too bad. I mean, when it gets to the evening and I'm sat alone with my laptop and all I want to do is write and act and sing and I can't because I have work to do it's just a little depressing, knowing you don't have time to do the things that make you happy. And watching my best friend quite upset tonight was quite unsettling, and my blackberry is blinking at me and I'm getting all stressed and angry at it for doing that. Why do they do that? No point, I know I have a text, piss off. Argh.

Anyway, it's all good because I'm very happy generally, just riding the storm at the minute. Maybe it's just a wave... feels like a storm. Ah well, chin up, chest out and so on.

Lyric for the evening? I am yours now, so I don't ever have to leave. Tuuuune. Nanight.

No comments:

Post a Comment