Tuesday 11 December 2012

I'm going to do a christmas compilation video over the holiday, so keep posted for that. I'm very excited about it. Today I've been off from school with a throat issue. I went to the doctor (because my mum did that panicky ill thing) and I had the most shameful meeting. The doctor woman said: "What's the problem?"

I replied "I have a throat infection, I think. But it's not painful."

"It's not painful at all?"

"No. And I have no other flu-y symptoms."

*looks blankly at me wondering why I am wasting her time*

"I'll give you a prescription for some throat spray."

"Thank you."

To be honest, I've probably contracted a worse illness from being in a waiting room of flemmers and sneezers than I entered the building with in the first place. What if I've got syphilis or something? Is that air born? Or just sexually transmitted? Probably not. But still. It's worth thinking about I think. And why do doctors always look in your ear when you're ill as well? Utterly ridiculous. The problem, missy, is my throat not my ear.

Here is a cute video of my dog:



No comments:

Post a Comment