Wednesday 19 December 2012

TOMORROW I am going christmas shopping my frees. And I'll tell you one thing dear person, I am jolly excited about it. It's all turning out perfectly, I have my first lesson at bishops, then FREES where I can buy everything and get it sorted. I've tried to do small presents this year, mis calculated and spent shit loads more than I needed to. Oh dear. I hope my friends enjoy what I've got them. Because I accidentally spent a lot on you. Wankers.

Had a really nice day today. Despite my shoes. Mum decided that today was the day to re-sole all my shoes. Which meant I was left with the ones made out of something I can only describe as being more useless than cardboard. "Those won't keep your feet dry!" So, they were shite as you probably presumed. I made Bex bring spare socks for me. They got wet. Went to Isobel's, took her socks and shoes. Spent an hour hairdrying my shoes and saying: "Honestly, the lengths we go to, to prove our parents wrong." Which is very true. I lost though, mum picked me up with shoes in a carrier bag. Whoops.

But Izzy's house was really good fun. We had dinner at her nannie's house which was so lovely I had violent hiccups of joy (as if those were possible). Was very nice to catch up with Danny (who asked for a mention- hi Danny). And now, I'm going to bed. But just before I go, here's a picture of my christmas tree. There was quite a battle over the two... in the end mum's cheap and cheerful tree won, what with the tax bills looming 'n all. Enjoy:


No comments:

Post a Comment