Sunday 9 December 2012


Winter is well and truly here. I love my dog so much.

Tomorrow night I'm singing in a concert as a trio with mum and dad to sing 'I saw mommy kissing santa clause' which I am shitting myself about. I'm no sight reader and they both know when I go wrong so I get scared in front of them. There is a recording of the three of us singing it, but I'll not release it till tomorrow because that would be RUINING it.

I've had a hilarious weekend, from Ollie swallowing a coin to the dreadful dreadful vampire film. I hear that the penny has dropped, and the film is probably still shit. It's been one of those weekends though where you sort of wish everyone would be wiped out by a disease, so you could have a long bath in peace and quiet. AND BEX ISN'T ANSWERING MY PHONE CALLS which is making me impatient.

Started my drama revision as well, be impressed. I will upload photos of the drawings I've done when it's all completed and beautiful (proud smile). Anyway, off to bed. Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment