Friday 28 December 2012

Sat in piles of rubbish getting ready for tonight's family drinks party. My room is a complete tip so it feels good to have everything getting sorted. I'm just taking a um... short break.

I went to see Life of Pi last night and cried hysterically for ages through the film, especially when the hyena kills the monkey. Killed me. I want to read the book now. It was good, but it's one of those films that you wouldn't watch again I don't think. Glad to have had the experience though.

What else has been going on? Watched Muppet Christmas Carol last night, and I have to say I think I'm going to start watching it every other Christmas. It just feels like I've seen it too much now. I remember when I watched it in year 11 toward the end of January, it was the evening that Maxine passed away, and I got home and Mum said "Is there anything you want to do?" and I said "I want to watch the muppets film." And I sat and watched the muppets film at 11 o'clock on a school night by myself, sobbing my eyes out.

That was kind of morbid. Sorry.

Might do some school work today, when I find my desk underneath the pile of crap. Here's a funny conversation between my mum and I:


No comments:

Post a Comment