Friday 14 December 2012

It's been an incredibly pants week. From the start of the week, where I got a bad throat and messed up the trio with my parents, to yesterday where I made the mistake of going into school and I was in so much pain. By today every little thing was upsetting and annoying times ten. I guess I've just been tired. If you haven't been affected by this years batch of flu, it's a foul one. Possibly the worst cold I've ever had. At least I've been getting ice cream from my mum because of it.

But chin up, chest out and so forth. Tonight I'm going to read and write. I think culturing my mind might actually help to clear it. You know how it is, when you need to do a bunch of stuff so you do something completely unnecessary to cheer yourself up. Well, this combined with making an indian headdress will do me good, I believe. My feathers should be arriving soon. Ooh er.

A highlight of today despite the grumps, was sellotaping Ollie into a chair and being caught by a teacher. That and having a disgusting fluey nap with Bex (every time I say that it reminds me of Joey and Ross' naps in Friends). I think it's almost time for me to watch all the friends back to back again... almost. Before uni. (Wishful thinking there)

Anyhoo.

Sushmi showed me this, it's incredible. I find the guy weirdly attractive as well...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kVjiiqnGB8

No comments:

Post a Comment