Tuesday 27 November 2012

Brownie points to James Bradwell! Who actually texted me saying he was going to show this to his mum. Hurrah! I think you should all do the same if you want a mention.

Nice things about James:
1. Once, I gave a presentation and I had a cold. When I got back to my seat, coughing everywhere, I found a tissue with a locket on top. It was like Christmas
2. He always has bizarre things in his bag, including a fan. (Which was very useful when the class civ room was 110 degrees)
3. Mr Owen loves him to pieces. When Mr Owen doesn't know the answer to something, he asks James.
4. He can do extraordinary dances:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytVHa5fB0sU
5. His religious views. I won't go into detail but he represents precisely how I think religion should be, something personal and non-intrusive. Very very envious of that.
6. His voice reading, be it the Odyssey or 50 Shades (he's very versatile).

No comments:

Post a Comment