Sunday 25 November 2012

I'm sat in bed surrounded by incomplete homework feeling pretty darn stressed. My UCAS remains un sent, I'm missing yet another A Cappella rehearsal on wednesday night (which means I will be murdered) and I have a lot coming up this week, concert tuesday night, work wednesday, meal thursday. Sounds like not much but I crumble easy. Plus I need to bring in a letter for the day off school I had, which I keep forgetting to ask mum to write. And every little thing which should be easy to sort out seems to pile up. My room is in a state again and I need to clear out the millions of empty cans by my desk. Also, my driving theory is soon and I need to learn it.

BUT I put this song on and I literally do not care.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys7-6_t7OEQ

I have a feeling that I'm going to be someone, I'll get some sort of break some how. I don't know what into, but I'm going to do something fucking cool, and none of the shit little things really matter because in about a year I won't even remember them. And ultimately, they won't lead me to where I want to be so I don't need to care. It feels like one of those moments where it's two fingers up to the world.

More than anything it's just not listening to the negative stuff. All I do is complain and make myself miserable and I'm not going to let myself do that anymore. I'm my own problem, what's the point in reading too much into what everyone says all the time? No one needs to feel like every comment made about you is the truth, so here we go. You know the feeling you get after pain goes away, it feels like you're invincible? You clench your teeth and narrow your eyes and raise your chin and remember who you are and why you're here. Life is too short to feel shit with yourself. And the pain I'm referring to is currently the fuck off paint-ball bruises on my legs and arse and a sense of impending flu. This is what's making me feel stronger. BRING IT VIRUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment