Wednesday 7 November 2012

Firstly, I want to apologise for my recent annoying habit. When someone's in the middle of speaking my brain thinks 'OOH I know a story similar to this that I can talk about when they're done' but instead of waiting, I just keep talking. My brain/mouth correlation is definitely in need of some D.I.Y. so I apologise for interrupting everyone by saying 'Oh my god it was so awkward the other day...' I am aware I'm doing it and you just have to hit me in the face.

Tonight I recorded a video about what's stressing me out today, and I'm going to play it in 6 months and see how much any of it mattered. I'm positive 100% of it will be completely behind me by then, but then it's nice to watch myself learning... as in, when I watch it in the future I will think 'How wonderful I have learnt from these experiences'. One thing I've picked up almost immediately is don't overuse 'YOLO...' it's not cool or funny. Or angry enough.

This year I've also learnt that you shouldn't give your phone to chavs, and I should never play my music in public. It always ends badly. Normally it's just Ollie yelling at me 'THIS IS SHIT!' which is better than everyone staring at my blankly. Because you can't even end a song with 'You had to be there' because that would make no sense at all.

Here's a quote from a James Morrison song:

"Well I'll hide all the bruises, I'll hide all the damage that's done.
But I'll show how I'm feeling, until all the 'feeling' has gone."

Ooh aren't I cultured?!

No comments:

Post a Comment