Friday 16 November 2012

I'm writing this from the comfort of my living room under a blanket watching Desperate Housewives (yet to pick a film). Oh and I forgot to mention, my chocolate pudding is cooking in the oven. Yippee. After my exhaustion last night, (very sorry about the rant), and my teary drive to school this morning my mum decided I need some sleep, so it's home sweet home. And Hopefully I'll get my UCAS off this weekend!!

Anyway, Patrick Brennan, (who went off to Durham because he's very clever), sent me a message last night saying he'd written a blog and being very nice about mine. He's keeping his journalist options open by practising on this link:

http://www.peejaybizzle.blogspot.co.uk/

I had a proper read a minute ago and I really like it. It's like my blog but smart and funnier. And his last post about Bloc Party is completely accurate, it made me laugh. So take a read, more and more people jumping on the Blog bandwagon. In an abstract sense of course.


Found this photo on my phone earlier and it made me laugh. Georgina went to the loo at my house so I thought it'd be funny to take loads of stupid pictures of myself for her return. I've deleted all of them because they were hideous, but love this photo. I waited for her to come unsuspectingly back into the room and then nabbed her.


Mum on holiday discovering a passion for rapping...

No comments:

Post a Comment