Sunday 18 November 2012

I was getting panicky about the fact that I missed blogging again, and thinking how I am now doomed to failure. But then, I realised that there will be days where I physically cannot write something. For example, I'm meant to be going to Greece in Easter (that is, if Mr Owen actually arranges it. Doesn't look like he's going to).

Friday night I went to Barney's house with a few people, and I've not had such a good time in ages. I maintained my drunken state for ages, which is so not like me so I was very proud. Plus as well as catching up with Ollie and Barney it was nice to spend some time with people I didn't know well. And I put my iPod in and NO ONE said anything bad about my music, which was incredible. Yesterday I babysat for Cunley and Oni which was very amusing. Cunley put music on and danced around for ages. As soon as his parents left having just said 'They can go to bed after watching Strictly' Cunley looked up at me with his giant affro and long lashes and said sweetly 'We could do a jigsaw after Strictly' hmmm...


No comments:

Post a Comment