Tuesday 6 November 2012

I'm feeling sort of low tonight, you know when you feel like something is dragging you down and you can't figure out what it is. I guess it's a combination of little things, like I've left my pad at bishops which has a form in it that I need signed. I get stressed by things like that. Or that my duffel coat has gone missing and it's cold. Or that I had a bad drama lesson today. Or that I can't figure out why I'm being grumpy to my parents at the moment.

In half term I went to London twice, Sunday night we saw Eddi Reader doing a concert and it was amazing, but I always find it really hard to leave London. I get withdrawal symptoms I swear... one time, when I'd been there for a week doing work experience, I cried on the way home. I love it there. Actually, I once cried leaving Devon. I'd been going every fortnight with my mum and it got to the point where I was so attached to the place, I was crying on the way home and mum said 'If you wanted us to transfer you to Colyton grammar for sixth form, we'd move for you' and I thought about it. So there we go, I almost moved to Devon for sixth form. Imagine the chaos that would've caused, leaving everyone to fend for themselves...


...yeah anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psiILfa-G1c&feature=endscreen


No comments:

Post a Comment