Wednesday 23 January 2013

 I found a bunch of these funny photos on a website called perfectlytimedphotos.com, which had me laughing for ages.

There are some more hilarious ones online, but these were some of my favourites.



This one is funnier...





And my personal favourite...







Weeee!


I've had a really vacant day. My first lesson went soooo slowly. Then class civ was quite quick, which was different. I think the chocolate eggs helped to be honest.

Bex and I have planned to go to London in Easter, which is really coming together now. I've looked up a bunch of good charity shops to look at, we've got plans to see a show and meals and things. This could be the best year. And I expect we'll both be there crying over our exam results. I hope not.

I'm finding myself really stressed out this year by exams. I really have no idea how I've done. I wish you could retake particular modules in the exam. Normally people have one part of the course mastered and the other part is less good, which you have to put down to teaching right? But it's so hard not having any idea how you've done. I'm stressing about it. Mrs Imms told me I panic in my exams and ruin them, and I'm so so worried I've done that again. I haven't even had my class civ yet, imagine how tough that's going to be.

AND WHERE THE HELL HAS MY HAIR BRUSH GONE?! Honestly, it ALWAYS disappears and I have no idea why. The same bloody item, every time. Gods sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment