Wednesday 9 January 2013

Here are some of my recent adventures at work. I have been working at L'OCCITANE since November 2012 and it has taken me over a year to discover that we have a hand dryer in the loo. I always used the towels, and never even noticed the bloody thing. It's not a very powerful dryer, so I still use the towels but it's nice to know that it's there.


For Christmas there were little touches of the season around the work place...


Okay that was the extent of it. But it was very sad when it went:


Anyway. Sorry for the delay over these past couple of days, I've been trying to think of what to say really.

Um...


I'll get back to you. I'm tired.

Night.

Ps. my desk area smells really nice because I ate a strawberry yoghurt earlier and the smell has dissipated. I'll throw it away tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment